Do you have a Samsung device and now you are stuck on the screen that is displaying this error message. “Custom binary blocked by FRP lock”. If yes, then you are in right place. because today in this detailed article, we will guide you on how to fix this error on Samsung devices. We have personally tried and tested this method on most Samsung devices and it is fully working. Therefore you should follow to solve this issue.
Samsung is a popular manufacturing brand of smartphones. After the Android 5.1 release, Samsung brought a new feature. It checks whether unauthorized software modification is made on your device or not. In short words, you will get this error if your device is rooted.
If you are one of those people who love installing/changing custom ROMs on android phones. Then you might know about android rooting and custom recovery as well. To install a custom recovery, your phone must need to be rooted.
All these activities are kind of unauthorized software modifications. That’s why you will get a “Custom binary blocked by frp lock” error.
Fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock
It’s time to share the solution to fix the Samsung custom binary by frp lock error. You can try frp bypass tools to remove google account verification if your phone is stuck on frp lock. Because it is the simple and easiest way to get rid of frp lock on android devices.
To fix custom binary frp lock on Samsung phones, make sure you have a PC and Odin tool. We are sharing the download link of the Odin tool below, so first download it. Then follow the step by step guide we are sharing below:
- Download Odin tool on PC. Then extract the folder.
- Then open the setup file and install the tool on your computer.
- Next simultaneously hold the Power key, Home key, and Volume key for 2-3 seconds.
- Now your phone will be in download mode. If you get a warning, simply ignore it.
- Then press Volume Up key. Next open Odin on your computer.
- Connect your android device to a PC using a USB cable. Your device will automatically get detected in the Odin tool.
- Next, select required files from there and then click on the start button.
- Then software update will start on your Samsung device. It will take some time for updates to get installed.
- After the process completes, the custom binary will get unlocked on your Samsung phone.
So this is the best method through which you can fix custom binary is blocked by FRP lock issue. Just follow the step-by-step guide we shared as it is easy to understand. Mostly those Samsung devices whose bootloader is unlocked get this problem. Hope this guide helped you fix the problem, if you have any queries, let us know in the comments box.